The SEO Training Course for Marketing Professionals & Web Specialists
"...business that needs to drive traffic and wants to increase sale from search engine traffic, then, attend this
course, it's very good." - Mark Vozzo, Australia
Online marketing is becoming an integral part of many companies overall marketing strategy. More and more companies are using the Internet to reach out to their customers.
Search marketing is one of the most important components of marketing online and search engine optimization (SEO)
is fundamental to making your website search engine friendly and visible to the millions of users who uses Google and Yahoo.
However, effective implementation of SEO requires the synergy between the marketing and the IT departments. The SEO Workshop is the SEO training course that helps to bridge the gap between the highly conceptual and easily measurable strategies.
SEO Workshop Objectives
To understand the general concepts of how search engines index and rank web pages. Using these concepts to develop search engine friendly web
pages that will be ranked high in the search engine results, get more targeted traffic and increase visitors' response.
What Participants Will Learn at The SEO Workshop
- Formulate effective search optimization strategy to develop search engine friendly website.
- Research and discover profitable keywords for target market.
- Quickly achieve ranking in the first three pages of the search engine results.
- Boost search engine listing click-through-rate even if you are not in the top position.
- Increase your website visibility and reputation with Google-friendly link building strategies.
- Perform technical SEO audit, on your own website and your competitors'.
- Increase online revenue by improving the performance of an optimized website with web analytics.
"SEO turns your website from an expense into an asset... come and attend this SEO Workshop"
- Steven Yap, Singapore
Who Should Attend The SEO Workshop
The SEO Workshop is specifically designed to expand the skill and knowledge of both the marketing professionals including marketing directors,
marketing managers and corporate communication executives, and web specialists, webmasters and web developers, as well as executives
involved with corporate strategic planning and business development.
You or your company must own or manage an existing website.
You do not need to know HTML or Web design software to attend this workshop. However, if you are interested to learn how to build your own SEO-friendly website from scratch, please attend our Web Design Course.
SEO Workshop Registration
||19 & 20 December 2013
9.00am to 5.00pm
||Singapore Polytechnic Graduates' Guild
1010 Dover Road
- Two full day hands-on workshop
- Wireless internet access
- Tea & coffee provided during breaks
- Lunch included
- Course handouts and lecture material
Click Here to Register Now
Wireless internet access will be provided. Participants are required to bring notebook computer for hands-on exercises and live-demo.